Monday, November 23, 2009
Saturday, November 14, 2009
I have also been finding lots of freebies online for diapers and formula. I received coupons in the mail from similac, & luvs so far, it doesn't hurt to sign up for as many companies as you can, you never know what you might get for free.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Monday, October 26, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
Saturday, October 17, 2009
4. Make dishes that both need the oven on the same temp so you run it less, or dishes that both use the grill. I love grilled vegetables and I can also grill chicken or hamburgers along with it for him. Lots of meat is cooked in the oven at 400 or 450 and I can make a casserole and put it in along with it, then they are ready at the same time.
5. Do as much prep ahead when get home with groceries or when you have time on weekends. I try to make extra dishes that freeze well and put food into the freezer, then I just pull it out and put it in the oven while I make something for the other person, then it doesn't feel like I'm cooking as much on those nights because I only have to make one meal.
I hope this will help others who are in the a similar situation, I know when we first got married it took a long time for me to figure this out, and lots of things were burned as a result.
Recently when we have family get togethers if I go I feel very outcasted, a lot of times I don't even get invited anymore or my mom tells me the day of. I know that I don't fit in with them any longer. My husband does not like to go with me because he doesn't like or respect them.
When I do go there are lots of things going on around me that I disagree with and I feel that by being there I am accepting that behavior even if they all know how I feel. I am the youngest of six, and all of them are much older than me. I don't think they see me as an adult yet. If I don't go then my mom will give me a guilt trip for not, she doesn't understand how uncomfortable it is for me.
What do you think, Is it ok to be around people who are engaging in behavior that you do not agree with just because they are family?
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Click here to see the Homeland Ad
- Red Seedless Grapes $2.59 2lb
- Yoplait Yogurt 10/$5 9-13 GM $.40/6 $2.20
- Kraft Cheese $1.99
- Post Honey Bunches of Oats $2.50
- Hiland Orange Juice 1 gal $2.99
- Post Grape Nuts $3.00
- Propel 24 oz $.99
- Betty Crocker Warm Delights $1.50 10-04 GM $.50/1 $.50
- Old Spice Deodorant $1.69 9-27 PG $1.00/2 $1.38/2
- Halls Cough Drops $1.00 9-27 S $.35/1 $.30
- Dr Pepper 2 Liter $.99
- Taco Bell Refried Beans $1.00
- General Mills Cereal $2.50 9-27 S $1.00/2 $.50
- Spaghettios $1.00
- Ronzoni Pasta $1.25 $1.00/2 Printable $.50/2
- Fun Size Halloween Candy $2.50 10-11 RP $1.00/2 $3.00
- Pomegranates $2.29
- Green Onion Bunch $.38
- Fast Fixin Value Bags $5.99
- Field Pecan Pie $4.99
- Shawnee Mills Pouch Mixes $.50
- Shawnee Mills Muffin, Brownie, or Gravy 5/$3
- Griffins Syrup $2.00
- Griffins Mustard $.99
I'm part of the Grocery Gathering!
- Hot House Tomatoes $.66 lb
- Fresh Split Chicken Breast $1.00 lb
- Bunch Broccoli $1.00
- Jacks Pizza 12 in original $2.00
- Keebler Chips Deluxe $1.66
- Apples 3 lb bag $1.11
- Milk 1 Gallon $2.22
- Griffins Mustard $.88
- Best Choice Veg oil $2.48
- General foods international coffee $2.48 10-04 S $.75/1 $1.73
- Cucumbers $.49
- Spaghetti, Butternut, or Acorn Squash $.59 lb
- Cello Carrots 1 lb bag $.59
- Zucchini or Yellow Squash $.69 lb
- Bartlett Pears $.89 lb
- Gillette Mach 3 Disposable 3 ct $6.99 10-04 RP $2.00 $4.99
- VIP Mix Veg or Corn $.99
- Hiland Ice Cream $2.22
- Kraft Cheese Singles $1.48
- Hiland Cottage Cheese $1.99
- Pillsbury Ready to Bake Cookies $2.48 10-04 GM $1.00/2 $2.96
I'm part of the Grocery Gathering!