Saturday, November 14, 2009

Baby Freebies

I signed up for the American Baby magazine, its free to expecting moms and new moms. I have started receiving coupons in the mail from them (I know its from them b/c I had a problem with my address). I got a coupon for $20 gift card to Target when you complete a registry. So I went this week to do my registry, on top of getting my gift card I also got a packet from them. It had diaper samples, formula samples, a $20 gift card for shutterfly, and lots of Target coupons for baby stuff. I'm really excited to get to pair these with manufacturers coupons to get some great deals. If you know of anyone who is expecting make sure they register at Target its definitely worth it.

I have also been finding lots of freebies online for diapers and formula. I received coupons in the mail from similac, & luvs so far, it doesn't hurt to sign up for as many companies as you can, you never know what you might get for free.

No comments: