Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm Still Here

I know that I have had lots of these types of posts recently and I don't mean to, really, life just gets in the way. I have been dealing with being tired a lot and when I do get bursts of energy I'm trying to get my house clean. Its been a never ending battle to get my house clean and keep it that way. We have gotten the baby's room emptied, now my husband has to get the room painted so we can get it all set up. We still have about 3 months, but my first baby shower is next month and I really want it ready so I can bring stuff home and put it away. I never got to take before pictures of the room like I wanted to, my camera was dead and it took awhile to find the charger. I'm getting really excited and want to be able to cross something off my never ending to do list. I feel like everything is revolving around being pregnant and getting ready for the baby to come. Since this is my first I'm not sure if its normal or not, hopefully it is or my friends and family are going to be really annoyed with me by the time the baby gets here. She is moving a lot and I can see my stomach move now which really weirds me out. I'm not sure how I feel about being pregnant but I know that in 3 months when she gets here, it will all be worth it.

No comments: