Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm Back

I am back from vacation. We had a really great time visiting some family. We had planned to stay in a hotel, but they insisted that we stay with them so that saved us quite a bit of money. They had some car trouble so we stayed an extra day so we could help them out. It was a very relaxing trip. Hopefully I will be able to set into a normal routine again soon.

I was supposed to have jury duty today but I was excused, so I am happy to be back to work. I was really worried about my paycheck in the coming weeks and everything is taken care of. I attribute that to God providing for us because we are faithful to tithe to him. So many people get upset when they go to church and they have a message about tithing. But that is something that we are required to do, and God always takes care of our needs when we are faithful to him. My husband ran all the oil out of his truck and it was running really rough so he took it for a oil change, they were amazed it was still running. I know its because God took care of us.

No comments: