Monday, February 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 2/9/09



This week, I don't know why but it was a struggle for me just to make a menu. Hopefully I will actually follow it. I looked at past menus looking for the easiest things to make because my brain just wasn't working last night. It is really nice to have everything posted online so it is easy to look up. I also don't feel like going grocery shopping but before vacation I used up most of my stockpile so I do not have much of anything in my house. I am trying to only go to one store tonight to pick up a few things to get us through next week and do a big shopping trip next week. This is one of those weeks that I typically would eat fast food every day, but my diet and my finances will hopefully prevent me from doing that. Here's my menu: (the first listed is vegetarian, the second one is not)

Monday: Breakfast for dinner

Tuesday: Salad

Pizza

Wednesday: Taco Salad

Thursday: Baked Potato

Chicken Fries

Friday: Buffalo Wings, Mashed Potatoes

Pizza

Saturday: Indian Taco

Sunday: Stir Fry

Chicken Fries

No comments: