Monday, November 24, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 11/24/2008



I am looking forward to Thanksgiving this week. I love getting together with the family and hanging out. I love this time of the year with the cold weather and all the holidays.

Monday: Corn Choup

Steak

Tuesday: Spaghetti

Spaghetti & Hot links

Wednesday: Corn Choup

Manicotti

Thursday: Thanksgiving I am making Green Bean Casserole, Pumpkin Roll, and Dill Dip (recipe below) to take with me

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Chicken Nuggets & Roasted Broccoli

Hamburgers

Sunday: Lasanga

Flattened Chicken

Dill Dip

If you like Dill Pickles you will love this dip, it goes great with chips or veggies

1 container Sour Cream

1-2 Jar(s) Relish

Dill Weed

Mix ingredients together. I usually use a lot of Dill weed and a lot of the relish. I don't have measurements I just dump things in until it taste like a pickle.

No comments: