Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Drive Thru Difference

A local Christian radio station in Oklahoma and Kansas has a great idea to show Christian love on Black Friday. Its the Drive Thru Difference, I know some other nationwide Christian stations have promotions like this going on too. The basic idea is when your out on Black Friday and you go through a drive thru, consider paying for the person in line behind you. If I leave my house on Friday then I will give the cashier a track from my church to give to the person as well. I think this is just a great way to show others that even on this crazy day when people don't always act their best, Christians still do, and maybe it will make a difference in their life. Here is a link to my local station which explains it better than me. Does any one else have something like this happening in their area? Do you plan on taking part?

No comments: