Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Game Plan

Since I have been on this road to being faithfully fit and in the final week of this journey, I don't want Thanksgiving to derail me. I am not having my gallbladder removed until next week so I can't eat too much without taking pain pills. This will not be my favorite Thanksgiving, but I am not going to deprive myself either. My plan is to eat veggies first, then have a plate of food. I will have small amounts of desert, just a few bites. I also plan on staying off the scale until Monday just in case. I have a long way to go in this weight loss journey, but I am sticking with it this time. One holiday is not going to ruin everything I have been working for, there will be other holidays to overdo it at after the weight is gone. Do you have a game plan?

Weight Loss: 10 lbs
Weight to go: 50 lbs

No comments: