Monday, October 13, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 10/13/2008



I realized in putting menus on paper that I repeat a lot of meals. So last night I got out the cookbooks and started looking for new recipes, I am going to start trying at least one new recipe every week. Hopefully I can convince my husband to try some new food too, he complains about eating the same thing all the time but never wants to try new things.

Monday: Spaghetti

Spaghetti & Meatballs

Tuesday: Orzo Salad

Sloppy joes

Wednesday: Ribs, Mashed potatoes & Zucchini boats

Ribs & Mashed potatoes

Thursday: Zucchini Ribbon Pasta (new recipe)

Hot Dogs

Friday: Pizza

Pizza

Saturday: Browned Butter Balsamic Ravioli

Tacos

Sunday: Chic'n Nuggets, Mashed Potatoes & Grilled Vegetables

Steak

To view more Menus check out orgjunkie.com

No comments: