Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Works for me Wednesday 10/8/2008

List

I have always made lists for everything, and my husband thinks they are unnecessary. My lists help me remember what to do and not get sidetracked. We are putting together a fall festival at our church, we usually help out but this year we are in charge of it. So we made a list of the games, then I made a list of the games plus the materials needed. Then I made another list of just materials that I need so that I can gather them up. He thinks 3 lists for the same thing is ridiculous. I however find it crazy not to.
I have always made a grocery list to go shopping with, if I go into a store without one I get overwhelmed. I don't know what my menu is or what coupons that I have. So I don't buy what I need just the things that I want. At work I make a to do list for the week, then I can cross off or add to the list as needed. The last couple of weeks I have been making lists for things I want to accomplish on Saturdays. It has definitely made me more productive at home.
For more Works for me Wednesday check out rocksinmydryer
What helps you be more productive at home?

No comments: