Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pregnancy Update 21 weeks

I took an unexpected break from everything in my life. I had an ultrasound about 3 weeks ago and it showed something that my doctor didn't like so I had to go on bedrest until she could figure out what exactly was wrong. I had a more high tech ultrasound done with a high risk doctor and everything is ok, so I've finally been released from bedrest. My biggest fear was always that I would be put on bedrest, and with all the complications I've had I expected it, just not quite this early. I have a wonderful husband because the whole time I was on bedrest he took care of everything. I normally do not sit down much, I'm constantly working on a to do list and trying to get things done, so I have learned from this that I will take things much slower until the baby gets here. I found out that we are having a girl. We are really excited and I had some time to plan on how I wanted to decorate the room so now I just have to put that plan into motion. First I have to get all my stuff out of there and make room for the baby stuff. I will try to get some pictures up soon.

No comments: