Monday, October 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 10/12/09


This is my first week off bedrest so I'm trying to take it slow, and not overdo it too quick. I've also been craving a lot of comfort foods. The first listed is vegetarian, the second is not.
Monday: Lasanga
Hot Dogs
Tuesday: Lasanga
BBQ Pork
Wednesday: Tuscan Soup
Hamburgers
Thursday: Tuscan Soup
Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
Friday: Falafel Burgers
Hamburgers
Saturday: Falafel Burgers
Chicken Faijtas
Sunday: Potato Soup
Chicken & Gravy
For more Menu Plan Monday, check out orgjunkie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My family is living on a very tight budget so I'm always interested in economical, healthy recipes and grocery shopping tips. I just love MPM!
Looks like your family is going to have some delicious meals.
Spending my evening watching the last episode of "Eureka" online.