Saturday, May 30, 2009

You Know Your a Grocery Geek...



Lifeasmom posted a list and I was inspired to create my own. Go here to check out hers.

  1. You try to organize your coupons while driving on vacation. (This was my first opportunity and it didn't work out well for me, I don't recommend trying this. I had coupons all over the floor, it was a mess)
  2. You take all of your coupons on vacation, just in case
  3. Your husband tells you to talk about something other than coupons, and you can't think of anything to say.
  4. People at church regularly ask you if you have/need coupons, and they share their own coupon expeditions with you
  5. You look at the sales ads 4 times or more to make sure you didn't miss anything
  6. You look forward to Sunday night because that is when you get to clip and organize your coupons
  7. You look forward to the first of the month because new coupons come out online and you get more inserts in the paper
  8. Holiday weekends are disappointing because there are no coupons in the paper.
  9. You have thought about calling the newspaper company because one of your papers didn't have all the ads it was supposed to.
  10. You drive by a neighbors house Sunday evening and want to steal their paper because they haven't gotten it yet

2 comments:

FishMama said...

Cute list! Thanks for sharing it with me. I have clipped and filed coupons on the road. The trick is to file each coupon as you come to it. It's less efficient in a sense, but it saves the huges mess.

Lori said...

Yeah, I had to learn that the hard way... but my husband got a great kick out of my mess.