Thursday, April 23, 2009

Walgreens Earth Day Purchase

I made it to Walgreens yesterday to use my coupon. Here's what I got (sorry no picture)
  • 2 Glade Soy Candles $5.99 ea 1 $4 and 2 $2
  • 1 sm pack Kleenex $.69
  • Reusable shopping bag Free with coupon, plus 15% off

I miscalculated, I thought the 15% off was on 1 item, so I needed the tissues, plus I was going to use it for filler. When she scanned my coupon, it took 15% off everything, which was great and I should have done more shopping when she told me that. But because I was on my lunch break and sick and out of it, my total after all the coupons was $3.74 with tax so she couldn't use my other $4 coupon for the Glade because the total of course was less than $4. I was very disappointed later that night when I had gotten some rest and realized what happened. I should have thrown in a Free RR item. Oh well, next time I will definitely read the coupon a little better. I hope you all had better luck with your coupons.

No comments: