Monday, April 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 4/13/09

Last week ended up being too busy. I again fell to fast food for convenience. I really need to get some stuff in the freezer so that doesn't happen anymore. I forgot to buy pinto beans for my chili, but a friend gave us a bag of dried pinto beans. So I searched how to cook them, they are a lot easier than I expected, and since I eat a lot of beans I think I'm going to switch to dried from now on. The first listed is vegetarian, and the second one is not

Monday: Husbands Birthday Dinner Out
Tuesday: Chili
Chicken & Gravy
Wednesday: Veggie Burgers
Hamburgers
Thursday: Enchiladas
Manicotti
Friday: Enchiladas
Manicotti
Saturday: Baked Potato & Ribs
Roasted Chicken & Baked Potato
Sunday: Veggie Pot Pie
Sloppy Joes

For more Menu planning ideas, check out orgjunkie

No comments: