Friday, April 10, 2009

Fat Burning Friday


I have not been participating in Fat Burning Friday lately because I have thought I was pregnant. I am not, I have never been so happy to actually start before. We have been trying forever, but I really want to be a better weight before I get pregnant because I believe that will make it easier on my body.
I am absolutley miserable because I have gained weight. I was really struggling because I was hungry, but if I was dieting I would not have eaten at midnight, but if I was pregnant then it was allowed. Pregancy tests said no, but I didn't have a normal cycle for 2 months. So I was confused. This week I started so I got back on my diet, and started working out. I am starting very slow and trying to walk 30 mins a day for at least 3 days. So far I went Tuesday for 1 hour, and I plan on going tomorrow with my husband and dogs.
I ended up gaining 9 lbs!! What?? How did that happen??? Yeah, ok my clothes are fitting tighter, but I didn't think it was this bad.
Fat Burning Pounds lost this week: 1
Fat Burning Pounds to go: 62

No comments: