Sunday, February 15, 2009

Out of My Rut


This weekend I have gotten a lot accomplished at my house. I am so excited. I am starting to feel like myself again. I cleaned most of house, and did the dishes, and all the laundry. I also started clipping my coupons...I have about a months worth to clip, and there have been times I've bought stuff knowing that I have an unclipped coupon at home. It frustrates me, but with going out of town and then not feeling like doing anything it hasn't gotten done.


I didn't feel like grocery shopping so I made a small list and my husband and I went together on Saturday. I mainly didn't want to deal with the crowds. I really need to do a big shopping trip because I'm only buying what will get us through the week no stock piling. Hopefully next week I will feel like doing that.


I also feel like working out again. I have gotten so out of shape its embarrassing, so I'm going to start slow because I know that my body can only handle so much.


Here's to a great week!

No comments: