Thursday, January 22, 2009

Schedule

This week I didn't do well with getting up at 5. I did get up a little early and do my devotion every morning. I figure that maybe taking baby steps with getting up early will help me. I had a very early meeting at work on Wednesday so I had to get up at 5:30 to make it on time. I actually got up at 5:20. Today I got up at 5:30 and did my devotion and worked out for 45 mins. I was so proud of myself. I hope that I will be able to keep this going...2 days in a row is really good for me.

This week Crystal is encouraging us to go to bed early. According to my schedule 11 is when I should go to bed. Last night I was getting ready for bed and grabbed a book to read, my husband took and it from me and said goodnight. It was 11:15. I hate to admit it, but I think that's what helped me get up this morning. So I am going to try to follow my own schedule and go to bed at 11 every night and try to get up at 5 every morning.

Head over to Biblical Womanhood for more information and inspiring ideas to get on track for a morning routine.

No comments: