Thursday, January 15, 2009

Schedule

I wrote a schedule a couple of months ago that would accomplish all the things I need to accomplish and still give me time to spend with my husband and to read in the evening. The problem is that I cannot get myself out of bed in the mornings. Every morning I hit snooze for an hour or more. It is so frustrating for me. I am really hopeful that by posting my morning schedule on here it will help me be more accountable. The only time I have to work out is first thing in the morning because my husband goes to bed very early at night. I have not been able to work out because I can't get out of bed. I really want to work out because I know this is the only way that I am going to lose weight. And by working out in the mornings I automatically make better food choices.

Crystal over at Biblical Womanhood is hosting a 6-8 week long getting back on track with your morning schedule. I definitely need this.

My Schedule:
  • 5:00 Wake up, make coffee, Devotion
  • 5:45 Get dressed, Go to gym
  • 6:00 Work out
  • 7:00 Home, Shower, Get ready for work
  • 8:00 Leave for work

No comments: