Friday, December 19, 2008

Rewards Programs

As I've been out shopping this year, I have been signing up for rewards programs. One that I signed up for is Hibbett Sports. This is a store that we go into at least once a month. They have stores across the country. When you watch videos or look at catalogs online, they give you points. You also get 1 point for every dollar you spend. After you hit 350 points you get a coupon. You also get a 20% off coupon when you sign up. I originally got on their website looking for coupons.
I also signed up for Finish Line reward program. For every $200 you spend in the store you get a $20 gift certificate. I am already half way there with my first purchase. If a company that I already spend money with wants to reward me for buying things I am already going to buy I will take it.

No comments: