Sunday, November 23, 2008

Swag Bucks

I just learned about Swag Bucks, I read numerous posts on other blogs that promoted it. So I decided to give it a try. I installed it on my computer, and so far in 3 days I have 9 swagbucks. You can trade these in for lots of things gifts cards to various places, Starbucks, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Subway, Itunes, & Espn. They also have prizes you can get a Wii or an Xbox. The big prizes take quite a few points, but a lot of the gift cards you don't have to have very many points for. You get points for various searches. Sometimes you do not get any at all other times you get some. It is very random, but I explained it to my husband and he was excited about the Espn.com gift card. He lives sports. We have 5 Espn channels...so he is really trying to get that one. It really seems like they have a little something for everyone, and all you have to do is search they use google and ask so you get relevant information. I had the google toolbar installed so I uninstalled it and use the swagbucks toolbar to make searches easier. And who doesn't like to be rewarded for doing something you are going to do anyway. You can click here to get started.

No comments: