Monday, October 27, 2008

Faithfully Fit

This weekend I ate horribly. I felt so miserable, after eating well all week long and I blew it this weekend. I had way too much ice cream and all I wanted to do was sit and watch tv. I made myself get up and do some things around the house that needed to be done so at least I moved a little. One thing I have learned is that today is a new day. I will eat better today and forget about the weekend. While I was doing the dishes the idea hit me that if I post my food journal online I will be more accountable about what I eat. So I am going to begin with Sunday because Saturday I didn't even count anything it was that bad.
  • Coffee with 4 tbsp creamer 140
  • Fiber One Choc Pop Tart 190
  • 1/4 c Veg Lo Mien 150
  • 1 1/3 c Tabouli 240
  • 1 sm bag sun chips 140
  • 1 slice cheese 60
  • 1/2 c ice cream 170
  • 2 tbsp choc shell 220
  • Veg Ribs 220
  • Mashed Potatoes 135
  • 1 can corn 210

Total for the day : 1875

And I didn't work out all weekend.

No comments: