Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Faithfully Fit Day 9

The reading today was to see things through Gods eye view. And to be able to see ourselves as God sees us. This is so important. We see our outward appearnce, but God see's our heart. We need to be able forget about what the outside looks like and focus on making our insides as good as we can. I believe if we can do that, everything else will fall into place.

Food for thought: If we could catch a God's eye view of our own lives, we would not hurt our bodies by stuffing them with harmful amounts and kinds of food. We would daily be about the business of nurturing ourselves because we would know that we are God's treasures.
This struck me because I never thought of the food we eat this way. I want to be able to eat the food that my body needs, not the food that I want or crave.

Food Journal:
  • 3 c coffee with 6 tbsp creamer 210
  • Fiber One Pop Tart 190
  • 2 c Broccoli Pasta 474
  • Oreo Candy Bites 100
  • Fried Okra 242
  • Mac & Cheese 170
  • Salad 20
  • Cheese 200
  • Ranch 145
  • Walk 35 Min 2.06 Miles -270

Total 1751-270=1481

Since I ate out I think this is pretty good. And I think I made a couple good decisions for a dinner out.

1 comment:

Becky Avella said...

You are doing great. It is hard to believe we have been doing this for 9 days already. : )