Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's Time for College Football

While this probably doesn't mean a lot to most people, my husband is crazy about college football in particular OU. I have become a college football widow. Every saturday when they play at home he's at the stadium (he has season tickets). He leaves about 3 hours before the game starts and is usually gone for 7-8 hours. When they play away games, he is in he cave (his den filled with ou signed footballs and pictures). So every saturday during football season I get lots of alone time-which I enjoy. I rarely get to sit down and do nothing. So I try to relax and take advantage of this me time. Today I went to Walgreens twice, and picked up pizza for dinner, other than that I stayed home. I loved football before we got married, because I enjoy watching the nfl, but I wasn't a big college fan. I have converted, for my husband, to an OU fan, and I actually enjoy being a college football widow.

No comments: