Sunday, August 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 8/24/09


This week I haven't had a chance to go to the grocery store, so my plan is very tentative as long as I can get good prices at the grocery store later today. I always have a menu plan before I go to the grocery store and sometimes change it while I'm there so that I can be flexible and get good prices. I love being organized and having some sort of plan in mind even if its not always final. I have had cravings for Mexican food with lots of hot sauce here lately, and it doesn't matter what I eat I seem to get heartburn every night, so this week I'm giving into my cravings. As always the first listed is vegetarian and the second one is not.
Monday: Nachos
Nachos
Tuesday: Quesadillas
BBQ Pork
Wednesday: Hot Dogs (veggie), Grilled veggies
Regular Hot Dogs
Thursday: Veggie Chick'n Nuggets, Grilled veggies
Chicken Strips
Friday: Veggie Ribs, Potatoes
BBQ Pork
Saturday: Veggie Hot Dogs, Salad
Regular Hot Dogs
Sunday: Potato Soup
Chicken Parm Sandwich
For more Menu Plan Monday ideas check out orgjunkie

No comments: