Monday, June 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 6/15/09


I am still struggling with making way too much food and I don't know what to do with all the leftovers, except eat them. I have a lot of frozen meals right now too. I am so happy that I have been able to reduce the amount of food that I eat, so that I can lose weight, but I'm struggling with the actual cooking because I still haven't figured out how much to cook. And I hate to waste food because that is not budget conscience. This week has also been a little different because we have family visiting so we have been doing dinner with them a lot. I love having a plan, but I think its also important to be flexible. Sometimes my husband will not want what I have planned for that night so we just switch things up. And sometimes we are busy and the meal I have planned is going to take too long so we cook up something quick.
Monday: Grilled Veg Quesadillas
Hamburgers
Tuesday: Corn Soup
Chicken & Gravy
Wednesday: Corn Soup
Hot Dogs
Thursday: Chic'n Sandwiches, Salad
BBQ Wings
Friday: Spinach Stuffed Shells
Pepperoni Stuffed Shells
Saturday: Spinach Stuffed Shells
Pepperoni Stuffed Shells
Sunday: Spinach Stuffed Shells
Chicken & Gravy
For more Menu Plan Mondays check out orgjunkie

No comments: