Friday, May 8, 2009

Blogging Break

I took an unexpected blogging break, life has just been so busy this week. At my job, our Internet and phones were disconnected from our building twice, so we have been dealing with that at work. At home we are planning a "kids crusade" which is coming up quickly, so we have been working on that. I'm really praying we can get 60 kids for that, the most we have ever had is 52 once. So we have been out promoting it, hopefully it will help us to bring in some new kids, and get our regulars excited about church again. With summer just around the corner and church camp coming up and end of the year things there is just so much going on, and I don't even have kids yet. So I am going to try to make it a point to be around here more, because it doesn't look like things are going to calm down any time soon.

No comments: