Monday, April 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 4/6/09

This is almost an identical copy of last weeks menu. I only made dinner a couple times, we went out way more than we should have. The first listed is vegetarian, the second is not.

Monday: Chili
Hamburgers
Tuesday: Date night
Wednesday: Falafel Burgers
BBQ Wings
Thursday: Enchiladas
Roasted Parm Chicken Sub
Friday: Enchiladas
Chicken Fried Steak
Saturday: Pesto Pasta
Roasted Chicken & Potatoes
Sunday: Easter Dinner

This year for Easter dinner we are doing simple stuff, so I will probably make a potato salad and desert. Unless my mother in law asks for something else.

For more menu planning ideas, check out orgjunkie

1 comment:

Coco said...

The recipe for Falafel Burgers looks great. Thank you for sharing! I don't have all the spices required in the recipe, though... Do you think I could use curry powder instead?