Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Great Sale!!!


I do not normally promote things on here, but I couldn't resist this sale. Living On A Dime and Money Saving Mom have joined together to bring you this incredible grocery savings e-book package to help you stretch your grocery budget further!
I got started saving money by using coupons wisely in May 2008. Until then I used coupons occasionally but never thought they could save you that much money. I am a firm believer that with a little work before you leave for the grocery store you can save a lot of money. We would go and spend $100 a week for 2 of us to eat. I can now spend $50-$60 which is enough food to last us almost 2 weeks.
Get all this, including the "Grocery Shopping On A Budget" eCourse, the "Supermarket Savings 101" eCourse and the 13 bonus downloads (a $115.40 value) for only $17.00!

No comments: