Friday, January 9, 2009

Fat Burning Friday 1/9/2009


I was planning to start my diet on Monday, I never did. I have had Starbucks everyday this week, which is not good for a diet. So I am committed to begin my diet on Sunday.
Why wait until Sunday?
I have a party to go to on Saturday and I can't control the food that will be available, I will try to eat healthy until then. I am also going to start back on the book Faithfully Fit again so I need to get my notebook ready and I have to go to the store to pick up a notebook.
The book Faithfully Fit is a huge help. It really refocuses your mind to letting God help you lose weight, and relying on God to help you because you can't do it without him. It really helped the last time I read it and so I know it will help this time.

1 comment:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Well, good luck this week coming up! I have never heard of that book. Maybe you could do a book review at your site so we could get a feel for it. I'm all about having Jesus help me lose! I listen to Christian music while I'm working out and it's so inspiring - almost brings me to tears sometimes too.