Saturday, December 6, 2008

Surgery

I had surgery on Wednesday to remove my gallbladder, I haven't been able to get off the couch until today and I get light headed if I am up for too long. The surgery did go well, now I am supposed to rest and recover. I am just not good at sitting in one spot for long periods of time, my husband keeps telling me to stay still because I want to move. He has taken really good care of me, I'm so lucky. I hope to be back to work part time next week, I'm not sure how realistic that is but I can't sit at home for another week. I also want to go shopping which I haven't been able to do. On Wednesday my husband went to pick up a pain medicine for me and I had a $30 coupon for cvs prescriptions. I sent it with him, he hates using coupons, but he did. They lost the coupon he had dropped off at first. He had some problems because the girl was new and didn't know what she was doing, he ended up getting $50 on two gift cards for me because of the trouble. I am so excited and he was so patient, which is why they gave him an extra gift card. I thought it was very sweet of him to use my coupon.

No comments: