Saturday, November 15, 2008

Faithfully Fit

I have been having stomach problems the last couple of days. It is either my gallbladder or a stomach ulcer. Either way I have to modify my diet. Lots of fruit and veggies, whole grains, low fat dairy, and beans. No sugar, highly processed foods or fried foods. This will be hard for me I love chocolate and diet coke (caffeine free). I also really like to have cracker or granola bars for a snack and can't anymore. I have been pretty good about everything in moderation, but the doctor said no more. I am tired of being at the doctor and the ER. Pain is defiately a motivator, if I eat bad food I am in quite a bit of pain. I am not able to work out because of the pain. And with all the meds I am on, I get dizzy if I do too much around the house. I also get sick if I eat too much or too quickly so I haven't been eating much the last couple days.

Food Journal
  • Fruit & Walnut Salad (mcdonalds) 210
  • Banana Chips 109
  • Spaghetti 200

Total 519

No comments: