Friday, October 31, 2008

Faithfully Fit Day 10 & 11

Yesterday was a very busy day for me. I worked at my church on the fall festival from 12-7. I was exhausted by the time we left.
Day 10: The reading was about the joy of exercises. I love to work out, my problem is that I still think I am more in shape than I am so I want to run, and I hate that I can't. I compare myself to others a lot when I am exercising. Especially since I am a lot younger than most people working out at 6 am in the morning.
Day 11: Was about expecting something to happen, which translates to having faith. I went to the doctor on Thursday about something weird that has been going on. My husband kept telling me that I am not trusting God enough. Then I come home after my long day and read this devotion. So I am giving everything over to God and learning to trust him more and trying to have more faith that he will take care of me.

No comments: